It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The v1.04 Mechajammer patch is now available and we're happy to tell you that there's a brand-spanking new Event Log.

The Event Log provides more clarity to your actions and the RNG behind the scenes, letting you know exactly what's on the dice, and the outcome of your roll. The Event Log in its current form is a version1, with version 2 planned to include additional output and colour-coding for clarity between player and companion rolls. Keep your eyes peeled for that soon!

In v1.04 you can expect to see a broad range of fixes and improvements! We've underlined a few that we know you've been waiting for. We know you're keen to see the respawning enemies issue fixed, and we're working on it; it's currently our top priority.

Gameplay

Vehicles saving correctly and not despawning from scene
Code wheel equipping bug fixed
Various save game issues fixed
Cars not starting after interacting with them fixed
NPC cars driving through ground bug fixed
Can click to pathfind outside line of sight
Gang boss dialogue after resolving infiltration fixed to clarify status
Feuding gangs bug fixed
Sprites and portraits corrected for several gangs
Gang vault door not opening bug fixed
Fixed incorrect soundtrack switch when spotted in gang base

UI

Notepad no longer selects all text on opening
Gang meter bugs fixed
Fixed flashing green to red box behind weapon
Fixed vault power box incorrectly saying unlocked with key while still locked
Fixed terminal visual for gangs
Fixed medic boss dialogue not working
Pins for note locations on terminal corrected
Fixed bug with items able to move from merchant bag to ground

--

HUGE thanks to the all the following players who left feedback and submitted bug reports that lead to fixes in v1.04. These issues were reported many times by many people, so sorry if we've missed you. As always, we really appreciate your time and diligence here.

Munday
Naiba
MrMistersen
Andre
Kanonite
DonDon
D I N G
The_Arbitor
Jinn
QueenMemory
Mac
Toupzy
PatternBlue
Aure
Floppy_Glass
N3tgh0st
Rithrin
Portentosa
GODHARVEST
TheSHEEEP
Nameless
Spoonylegs
Polloajillo
Craftian

--

For bug-reporting and other Mechajammer-flavoured discussion, please head to the official Discord server.

Thank you for your lovely comments on the last patch, we really appreciate your support!

— Whalenought Studios & Modern Wolf
Hej!

So I don't know if this has been asked a ton in the last time, but is there any way to estimate when a linux build comes around the corner?

I've read here and on steam that the linux release will be delayed, but I'd love to get a rough estimate when a linux build is to be expected.

I'm not asking for a detailed date, but more like "it will definately come this year" or "it is not to be expected before march 2022".

I hope that when you provide an honest answer no on will shit on you. I much prefer a honest answer. Because otherwise I will come back every second day to check and am a bit disappointed that the linux release is not (yet) there. An estimate will probably help me tame my drive to check oh so often ;)

I am also asking this because the game looks truly amazing and I am really looking forward to playing to.

Have a good day :)
Still waiting for the Linux release too...