It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
FIXED BUGS
- Pressing tab after a boss fight breaks the game
- Sometimes Knowledge's minions become invisible
- Active items are not visible on the store while playing with the warrior
- Water isn't showing any reflex
Well, transfering the registry keys is now proving to be unreliable... characters missing at camp... current character from save is not right... health bar missing upgrades... it's a nightmare

Really disappointed the GOG release didn't get Cloud Saves like Steam
returnONE: FIXED BUGS
- Pressing tab after a boss fight breaks the game
- Sometimes Knowledge's minions become invisible
- Active items are not visible on the store while playing with the warrior
- Water isn't showing any reflex
Well... since I'm totally hooked on this game, but need the ability to play on multiple machines because of how my days are... I bought the game a second time on Steam just so I can have portable saves... pretty sad I had to do that... the Steam save is a simple .dat file in the Steam userdata folder that quickly and easily syncs

Being that this game came out on GOG well AFTER Steam, I don't understand the logic in going backwards and putting the GOG save in the registry when the work was already done to put the save on the hard drive with Steam

Love your game immensely and appreciate the work you put into it, but with no Achievements and no Cloud Saves, the game should be a couple bucks cheaper on GOG cause you're not getting the same overall experience on both places
Post edited February 24, 2019 by Mawthra