It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a new installer that will update your game to version 1.0.6. Please download the new installer at your earliest convenience in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changes in version 1.0.6:

FEATURES:
Added controller sensitivity options

GAMEPLAY CHANGES:
*Altered Magic Boomerang's spell behavior:
*On Spell: If the spell hits an enemy, a mana boomerang is launched towards the player. Catching it restores some of the cost of the spell.

Design Context: Magic Boomerang? More like Magic BoomeRANGE. In a lot of situations, the interesting decisions involved in high-grade Magic Boomerang spells included "can I click on my target" and "how high can I set my monitor resolution". They bypassed a lot of important pacing systems (namely spell range) which resulted in them being "fun because powerful" and not "fun because interesting". We're not hating on spell-snipers here, though! We love Quicksilver Gear and Rock and if you want to hit from miles away you've still got options.

This change was also to help out some underappreciated materials such as Philosopher Stone and Soul Contract. By giving a skill-based avenue to mitigating these costs, we hope to have opened up some exciting paths of spellcrafting.

*Rift Crystal robes are now capped at 50% dodge chance.
*On-hit effects are now triggered if you execute a target on spell hit

BUG FIXES:
*Fixed issues with fullscreen on some machines
*Enemies now ignore New Game+ scaling in training courses
*Cauldrons in the Castle Zone now properly interact with Laser spells
*Spell recipes can now be deleted from mission select crafting menus
*Fixed an issue with spell icons not functioning properly in New Game+ mode
*Fixed an issue with the final boss dying before being encountered
*Fixed a rare situation where no leaf piles would spawn in the mission whose objective is to remove all leaf piles
*Level portals no longer get embedded in the environment
*Fixed an bug that caused erratic behavior in the tutorial during New Game+
*Ninja Sword trail particles no longer persist longer than intended
*Secondary effects on spells are no longer editable on graphics settings that don't display them in the first place
*The New Game+ prompt should only show up once now
*Fixed an issue where super clever wizards were getting negative times on training courses

Thanks and have a nice day :)