It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
v0.91.23 Patch Notes
====================
New skill: Craft Magic Equipment
Abandoned Bowmaking skill (Weaponsmithing includes bows now)
Bowmaking skills of characters in old saves will be automatically replaced with Craft Magic Equipment
New feature: Disenchant magic items

Added 31 mines:
- 8x Common Stone Quarry
- 4x Precious Stone Quarry
- 8x Iron Mine
- 4x Noble Metal Mine
- 4x Special Metal Mine
- 3x Coal Mine
Increased mine layers
Optimized monsters distribution of mine layers
Optimized material distribution of deep layers

Increased craft skill proficiency points gaining
Increased craft cost of some recipes
Increased craft difficulty and materials consumption of wondrous items with constant magic bonus
Reduced materials consumption of Weaponsmithing/Armorsmithing
Reduced grindstone consumption
Reduced craft time
Added recipe list in description of material items
New Craft UI options:
- Fast craft animations
- Show floating text for craft results
- Filter: Variable Magic Bonus
- Filter: Constant Magic Bonus

Some monsters have high chance to drop specific items. E.g. Vampires drop Vampire Dust/Ichor.
Elite/Solo monsters have higher chance to drop valuable materials
Reduced amount of materials required of Artisans Guild quests
Adjusted rarity of some materials
Increased price of all accessories by 50%
Reduced price of Cloak of Thorns
Fixed issue where Armor Proficiency is ineffective at Mithril light/medium armor

Added 10 recipes:
- Higher/Extraordinary Bracers of Armor
- Normal/Higher/Extraordinary Amulet of Natural Armor
- Belt of Mighty Constitution/Amulet of Health/Ioun Stone of Constitution

Adjusted materials of following recipes:
- Higher/Extraordinary Bracers of Armor
- Normal/Higher/Extraordinary Amulet of Natural Armor
- Higher/Extraordinary Cloak of Spell Resistance
- Cloak of Thorns
- Cloak of the Salamander

Optimized some UIs
No longer show skill modifiers in character panel, avoiding text wrapping
Press ESC to pop up system menu in world map and dungeons
Fixed wrong responses when press ESC to close menus
Fixed bug of loading game if player in town
Fixed crash bug when lose Spike Fortress battle
Attachments:
disench.jpg (365 Kb)
Post edited March 01, 2020 by lliihhaaoo
Thank you for the update. Would it be possible to share with the community what are you planning to work on in comming months? Imho we all would like to know when is some more content-oriented update coming. Quests :) Basically the reason why to use all the other mechanics to progress. Thanks for all the developement and listening to the community.
lliihhaaoo: v0.91.23 Patch Notes
Thank you for the updates but could you upload the offline installers at the same time too like you used to do? The last two updates have not been available as offline installers and as I don't use Galaxy I have no access to them. Thanks.
Kurt_F: Thank you for the update. Would it be possible to share with the community what are you planning to work on in comming months? Imho we all would like to know when is some more content-oriented update coming. Quests :) Basically the reason why to use all the other mechanics to progress. Thanks for all the developement and listening to the community.
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll posted some dev plan threads after the Craft development.
lliihhaaoo: v0.91.23 Patch Notes
Pajama: Thank you for the updates but could you upload the offline installers at the same time too like you used to do? The last two updates have not been available as offline installers and as I don't use Galaxy I have no access to them. Thanks.
It seems devs have no right to control offline installers which are automatically and delayed supplied by gog system.

The offline installers of the last two updates may be available soon.
Post edited March 04, 2020 by lliihhaaoo
lliihhaaoo: It seems devs have no right to control offline installers which are automatically and delayed supplied by gog system.
I didn't know this, thanks for checking and getting back to us. And yes, the new offline installer (0.91.23.2) update is now live. Thanks.
..nevermind
Post edited March 05, 2020 by Kohleran