It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there anyway to set the resolution of this game to 1920x1080? My desktop resolution is 1920x1080 but the most I can set it to ingame is 1280x1024.
The only way to add resolutions to games using this engine (RCT1/RCT2/Loco) is by hex-ediitng the EXE if you know what you're doing, and even that would give little progress towards a full-HD resolution, as there's only so much you can raise (I think I can find some documentation on RCT1 that you can compare if you're really interested).

Besides, the game's elements are pretty tiny as-is, I think you'd return to a default resolution pretty soon ;)
Plokite_Wolf: The only way to add resolutions to games using this engine (RCT1/RCT2/Loco) is by hex-ediitng the EXE if you know what you're doing, and even that would give little progress towards a full-HD resolution, as there's only so much you can raise (I think I can find some documentation on RCT1 that you can compare if you're really interested).

Besides, the game's elements are pretty tiny as-is, I think you'd return to a default resolution pretty soon ;)
RCT1 has a windowed mode that for the most part, still works. RCT2 and Loco don't, for some baffling reason.