Computer did work again, but I only recently played it again, and the flickering is still there. What info could I give via email, which I can`t write here? Please, tell me what info you need and I`ll provide it here.
1. What do you mean my "map"? The top right minimap? The full map you get after clicking "Map"? Or both?
1a. Do you have any of my other games (Stellar Monarch, Automobile Tycoon). If you do, do you experience any similar problems there?
2. In what screen mode do you play? Fullscreen? Windowed? Windowed borderless? What resolution? What refresh rate?
2a. Have you tried another combination? If yes, do the problem appear in those as well?
3. What's your desktop default resolution and refresh rate?
4. Have you tried enablig/disabling VSync (video options)?
5. What monitor model do you use? Especially what is the maximum refresh rate for this monitor?
5a. Do you have access to another monitor you can check if the problem prevails?
6. Do you have an old/low quality HDMI cable?
6a. Do you have another HDMI cable you can test?
6b. Do you have another HDMI port to plug your cable and test it?
Possible solution: Try to find a resolution that is NOT 60hz or 59hz and try to run in fullscreen mode using that resolution.