It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

According to the various Internet sources, the game was re-released in 1996 as a version for Windows, and is supposed to be superior to the original CD version.

Does anyone has it? Or do you know in detail what was changed? Thanks.
Kamamura: According to the various Internet sources, the game was re-released in 1996 as a version for Windows, and is supposed to be superior to the original CD version.

I've still got an original CD version - not sure if it's the white label one. Was there something specific you were looking for?

I haven't played the gog version yet, so can't compare the experience.

From memory it had a "Lore of the Lands" intro which was narrated by Patrick Stewart and went into a bit of detail about the history before the game begins.
Kamamura: According to the various Internet sources, the game was re-released in 1996 as a version for Windows, and is supposed to be superior to the original CD version.

rmeakins: I've still got an original CD version - not sure if it's the white label one. Was there something specific you were looking for?

I haven't played the gog version yet, so can't compare the experience.

From memory it had a "Lore of the Lands" intro which was narrated by Patrick Stewart and went into a bit of detail about the history before the game begins.
I am more interested about bugfixes, improvements, etc. i.e. is it worth the effort to hunt for the White Label version? I have the GOG version, which is obviously the CD talkie version, so if the changes are minimal, it's not worth the effort...
Maybe not relevant to OP anymore but in case someone is interested;
i own the white label version and played it back in the day. Can't really say anything about bug fixes since 1)a bug does not always occure/gets noticed and 2) i have not played other versions to compare.

This is what i do know about the white label:
- Some keys/items are useless, or atleast after much trials we (the family) couldn't find any use for them.
- If you forget to do things right, you are f*cked. (except now you can use the Scotia cheat software)
- I don't recall any out of the ordinary strange situations that could not be explained by my older brother ("oh idiot you forgot to take this or that back in that part")
- I read somewhere about an 'orc' bug where just hordes of orcs kept coming at him. That happened to me too.
- videos, sound, animation all ran smoothly on the old Win95(or something)
- no password keys

I don't think the white label would we worth the efforts.