It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all :D

Just wanted to let you know that we uploaded a patch that will update La Mulana to version 1.3.3.1.

This update should fix the screen tearing when using the 60hz refresh rate on some monitors and it should fix some other minor bugs :D.

If you have any problems applying the update, please don't hesitate to let us know :D.

Enjoy! :D
Gave it a brief test at the beginning of the game, seems to work fine and looks much better without the screen tearing. Thanks.
JudasIscariot: Hi all :D

Just wanted to let you know that we uploaded a patch that will update La Mulana to version 1.3.3.1.

This update should fix the screen tearing when using the 60hz refresh rate on some monitors and it should fix some other minor bugs :D.

If you have any problems applying the update, please don't hesitate to let us know :D.

Is Universal Update 1.0.1 more up-to-date than Windows Installer 2.0.0? The numbering appears either unusual or incorrect to me.
JudasIscariot: Hi all :D

mothwentbad: Is Universal Update 1.0.1 more up-to-date than Windows Installer 2.0.0? The numbering appears either unusual or incorrect to me.
The Universal Update, which is a patch to update La Mulana to 1.3.3.1, is for those who had an older installation of La Mulana before we switched to the newer 2.0.0 installers. The 2.0.0 installer already contains La Mulana version 1.3.3.1, so there's no need for you to download the Universal Update :D.

To verify which version of La Mulana you currently have, just find the LaMulanaWin.exe in the game's directory and right click to view it's Properties. The Details tab in the Properties menu will tell you which version you have :D. Hopefully I am not being patronizing or anything here but the game doesn't prominently display its current version number hence the little step-by-step guide :D
Post edited March 25, 2013 by JudasIscariot
mothwentbad: Is Universal Update 1.0.1 more up-to-date than Windows Installer 2.0.0? The numbering appears either unusual or incorrect to me.
JudasIscariot: The Universal Update, which is a patch to update La Mulana to 1.3.3.1, is for those who had an older installation of La Mulana before we switched to the newer 2.0.0 installers. The 2.0.0 installer already contains La Mulana version 1.3.3.1, so there's no need for you to download the Universal Update :D.

To verify which version of La Mulana you currently have, just find the LaMulanaWin.exe in the game's directory and right click to view it's Properties. The Details tab in the Properties menu will tell you which version you have :D. Hopefully I am not being patronizing or anything here but the game doesn't prominently display its current version number hence the little step-by-step guide :D
This is the sort of thing I would think to try, but I didn't know in advance that that was going to do it. I still don't know to what extent this convention is consistently applied across all of PC gaming, either. So it's good to know.

I guess I haven't been paying attention so much, but I take it all games use Windows Installer 2.0.0 now and this never has anything to do with the individual game patch numbers? This is the first time I've noticed the numbering and been confused by it.