It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have put up a new patch for La Mulana that adds both Russian and SPanish language support and fixes some minor bugs.

Thanks and have fun :D.
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have put up a new patch for La Mulana that adds both Russian and SPanish language support and fixes some minor bugs.

"This patch does not suport your version of the game" Is this a mac patch or am I missing something?
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

tinyE: "This patch does not suport your version of the game" Is this a mac patch or am I missing something?
What version of the installer do you have? I would re-download the installer if you're using an old v 1.0 installer and the patch.
I got the same warning, and I checked my records ("what on earth is on what DVD") and have nothing on a La Mulana 2.0 installer. Is it possible you didn't flag the most recent installer to notify us that it was up?
Post edited May 09, 2013 by Blackdrazon
Blackdrazon: I got the same warning, and I checked my records ("what on earth is on what DVD") and have nothing on a La Mulana 2.0 installer. Is it possible you didn't flag the most recent installer to notify us that it was up?
The 2.0.0 installer update was part of a silent update. The latest version of the installer is 2.0.0.7. Please update your installer, whenever possible :D.

edit: English! How does it work?
Post edited May 09, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Edit: NVM.... I just woke up.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by Unseelie_Sluagh