I bought the game and tried to install it on Win7 32bit version - everything was good.
But when I start the game there is a pop up: "Please insert CD2" and I couldn´t overcome this and start the game.
Did I make some installation mistake? I just run the setup.exe.
I hop anyone can help me.
Thanks for clarifying. Please try these additional steps:
1) Please make sure that you use "Run as Administrator" to install and to start the game (right-click on the shortcut or setup file and select "Run as Administrator").
2) Please reinstall the game AND add it to your anti-virus/firewall software's exception/trusted list. Simply disabling firewall or AV software could not be enough, since some of these software are running still in background or in services list. If you are using Galaxy, then please add Galaxy as well.
3) Please download and install DirectX Web Installer: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=35
Please have in mind that this will only add DirectX 9.0c to available pool of DirectX libraries, and it will not overwrite your other versions. Some games are not able to utilize newer DirectX libraries, and they require DirectX 9.0c.
4) Your DxDiag report shows that you're using an integrated Intel video device. Please go to NVIDIA Control Panel and there to Manage 3D settings. You should be able to select the NVIDIA card as the preferred device. If this will not help to run the game please create a custom profile for the game to use GeForce as preferred device.
5) Using an unusual DPI setting has been known to cause problems for some games. Please follow these steps to reset it to the default value and let me know if it helped:
I) Right-click an empty section of your desktop and go to "Screen Settings",
II) In "Screen Settings" window locate "Change size of text, applications and other elements" and move the slider to 100%. Press Apply to save settings.
6) Maybe you have some settings forced on your graphics device in Catalyst Control Center. If so then try to reset them:
I) Right-click on your desktop and select Catalyst Control Center.
II) Click on the "Preferences".
III) From dropdown list select "Restore Factory Defaults" and accept it.
^^^^^^^^^This is GOG support^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvThis is what I did vvvvvvvvvvvv
1. Check run as Administrator at KKND2.exe -- not work
2. Check about how to allow program in antivirus(NOD antivirus) but nothing to setting then I did nothing.
3. Download DirextX9.0c . -- not work (but not yet restarted)
4. Force KKND2.exe to use direct NVIDIA card -- not work.
5. Changed screen back to 100%. -- not work.
6. I think "Catalyst Control Center" is AMD software but I use NVIDIA then I did nothing for this.
It was still not work then I restarted windows and open GOG galaxy and clicked play button, same thing happened. Therefore I changed resolution to 1024x768, result still same.
Then I had gave up. I changed screen size back to 120% and changed resolution back after that I opened KKND2 folder and I saw "Launch KKND2 Krossfire" (shortcut) then I clicked it worked!!!!
Every time when I clicked play on GOG galaxy it didn't work. But after I run "Launch KKND2 Krossfire" (shortcut) when I clicked play button on GOG galaxy again it became to work!!!
I hope it helps.