It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kingdom Rush Frontiers on GOG still at old 1.4.4 version(released at 2016) but steam version was 3.2.20(updated at 2019),i bought this game on GOG and i hope this game up to date.i tried refund due to this game version too old compare steam version but i got 0 reply.update this game to latest version please.
252542477: Kingdom Rush Frontiers on GOG still at old 1.4.4 version(released at 2016) but steam version was 3.2.20(updated at 2019),i bought this game on GOG and i hope this game up to date.i tried refund due to this game version too old compare steam version but i got 0 reply.update this game to latest version please.
你好! Поддерживаю запрос! I support the request!
Yeah it would be nice if GOG's version could be updated to v1.4.4.
Has any of you contacted support?
我联系了GOG客服,所有GOG平台上的游戏都应该跟进更新,我们作为消费者不该保持沉默。

I have contacted the GOG support . Every game on GOG should get the updated version. We GOGers shall not keep silent.
I also support the request for an update! Any news from gog support for anyone of you?
Post edited November 07, 2020 by RainbowDragon
was updated to 4.2.33 on Galaxy and GOG,
and it seems the gap is so huge that the patch will lose your old saves
Post edited December 31, 2020 by ERISS
ERISS: was updated to 4.2.33 on Galaxy and GOG,
and it seems the gap is so huge that the patch will lose your old saves
Новогодний подарок! It is the New Year's gift!