It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello folks

What is the new 1.4.1 GV patch that downloaded a couple of hours ago?
I was away from keyboard so I'm not even sure how big this patch is.
Anyone know what it does?
Could it address the missing cutscenes issue??

Thanks
Don't know myself, haven't tested it much yet, was thinking 1.4.2 would be out soon, not sure what 1.4.1 GV even means though, wondering it myself
german version maybe?

It is 5.3 GB for me
Post edited April 09, 2018 by martin070777
all the other patches end in "G" though I have no idea what that's stands for either. Maybe general release? or maybe it's part of the version numbering, though it would be odd if the sub-version just happened to land on G everytime.
patch notes... kind of? this is for 1.4.2, don't know how that relates to 1.4.1.GV

https://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1696043806572690294/

Patch 1.4.2 - April 9th

Fixed issues:
• A major bug that crashed the game at various places has been fixed.
• Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
• Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest called The Die is Cast.
• Other minor bugfixes.

Known issues:
• [Rare] You can lock on a non-existing opponent.
• [Rare] Attacking stops working.
• [Rare] Random character spins while blocking.
• Player with an equipped bow cannot be dismounted.
Post edited April 09, 2018 by z999z3mystorys
I just updatet to this new version. The game still crashes to desktop when I try to enter Strohs house on the pest quest.

edit: Okay, so now its 1.4.2 and the pest bug is fixed. I can continue with the game, Cheers WH !
Post edited April 09, 2018 by Hellebarn
Missing cutscenes are considered "minor bugs" or have not been repaired at all?
And stand-alone installers are still 1.4.1

Meh, was hoping to see Henry today.
greydadel: Missing cutscenes are considered "minor bugs" or have not been repaired at all?
Minor. Sad. But at least they fixed it finally.
Lukaszmik: And stand-alone installers are still 1.4.1

Meh, was hoping to see Henry today.
We, second class customers have to be patient.
vjellu: We, second class customers have to be patient.
Eh, last patch took only one more day for GOG to put out stand-alones, so I'm hoping for tomorrow.

I can live with that, even though the "optional Galaxy!" part rubs me the wrong way.
Well, shit.

1.4.2 still not up in downloads. Mrrgh. Here's hoping to see it by the end of Polish workday...