What improvements and difference of Six Ages that make it worth the money to purchase for those of us who already have KODP?
That seems like asking what is different about Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
that makes it worth the money to see for those who have seen Star Wars: A New Hope
… It’s a different game with a different story!
I think we improved it throughout based on our experience having made KoDP. Lots of players agreed, see https://blog.sixages.com/index.php/2018/08/21/app-store-reviews
/ (e.g. “An even better game than KoDP!”).
A few differences:
• The story takes place a couple millennia earlier, and explores a different part of Glorantha.
• Your clan are Riders, a culture distinct from the Orlanthi of KoDP, with their own gods and mythology.
• You can deal with a large assortment of spirits as well as gods.
• Combat is now interactive. Parley, skirmish or crush your enemies!
• About 4 times the area to explore.