It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was playing JA3 today before work and it was working fine. Then I install on a work computer and try to play but the tactical screen is all black except for some tags. I thought it was the work computer, but when I go home, the same thing is happening. Was there a recent patch? I have changed nothing and updated nothing on both computers.
Post edited August 23, 2023 by TLastHero
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
TLastHero: I was playing JA3 today before work and it was working fine. Then I install on a work computer and try to play but the tactical screen is all black except for some tags. I thought it was the work computer, but when I go home, the same thing is happening. Was there a recent patch? I have changed nothing and updated nothing on both computers.
Patch v1.1.0 was released yesterday, it's worth trying to report a bug on this.
TLastHero: I was playing JA3 today before work and it was working fine. Then I install on a work computer and try to play but the tactical screen is all black except for some tags. I thought it was the work computer, but when I go home, the same thing is happening. Was there a recent patch? I have changed nothing and updated nothing on both computers.
IIRC someone on the Steam forums had the same problem and some THQ rep suggested to change the aliasing method to FXAA from whatever it was.
wpegg: Patch v1.1.0 was released yesterday, it's worth trying to report a bug on this.
I already reported it to GOG and I posted on THQ forum as well.

FYI --- I am using a HP EliteOne 800 G5 with I9-9900 CPU and Intel UHD Graphics 630 and 16GB of system RAM

Also prior to the recent patch, the game was working fine.
Post edited August 24, 2023 by TLastHero
Thanks so much, I turned off Anti-Alias and now it works great I can play it again!!!