It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having an issue installing the mod with things going wrong after I use the Zpatch file( idk if its important but the batch file is just called zpatch when I unzip the file, not zpatch.bat.

when I'm done with the batch file I'm unable to access the .ini editor with it saying "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\GOG Games\Jagged Alliance 2\ Profiles'."

and when I try to start the game itself it says that "The code execution cannot proceed because blinkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem

I tried following this video on installing it called "How to Install Jagged Alliance 2 with 1.13 Mod on a Modern Computer" by RedAtMath (I'd post the link but apparently GOG thinks its spam or something)

and I run into issues when I try to run the batch file as he seems to only need to hit any key, while after 2 times it asks me which files to patch

EDIT: I forgot to download one of the files, I'm an idiot please ignore this until I find out how to delete this
Post edited August 04, 2018 by thewindsleeper
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply