It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I bought this game, having a 16:10 monitor. Windows 10 64-bit, ATI Radeon R9 270 graphic card. I got it running smoothly on 1680x1050.

I've change monitor to a 16:9, that I have set at 1920x1080. That's the only change. Running the game with te 1680x1050 made it go off screen so I changed to 1920x1080. And with that or any other resolution with that proportion I get the screen going black with a click. If I alt tab back to the game I see the screen, but after a few seconds it returns to black. I don't seem to find any solution.

I tried running it windowed but it still gets all the screen black. Even when in a window with 16:10 proportions. Maybe its not the resolution change but some windows update?

[EDIT: Another difference is in the old I had VGA connection and the new is DVI]

I've changed a bunch of options, tried and no luck. please, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by DarthDyslexia
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I've got it to work a couple of times and I've found it's not something graphical (or directly graphical), but with the mouse. When I click it goes black. Sometimes it does only the first time and then not again. As if the click was applied to some other screen behind or over the game's and it moved the focus to the black screen under or over and I need to alt tab back to the game, twice, because the first it stays black.

I've done some more and it seems changing resolution and back makes it work well. I'd still like to know if there's a solution to avoid having to do that.
Post edited March 18, 2016 by DarthDyslexia