It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I downloaded game directly as DMG file because I left open GOG Galaxy on my other laptop at work. I've MacBook Pro 2017 with i7, 16GB RAM, Radeon 560 and Mojave 10.14.4. I'm currently installing an update to the system, maybe it will help. Generally I haven't sound in game. In menu and during loading everything works well. When I hit NEW GAME and after loading there's no sound at all. All are working correctly at the beginning, but during cutscene and later in the platform (1st location) no sound at all. I tried restart game, continuing and the issue is the same - sound in menu is played, as well as sounds in audio menu when I'm switching certain option, but not in game. I downloaded version 1.0.3, in ENG and PL, in both cases situation is the same.

Any suggestion what should I do in this case?

UPDATE:
I installed the newest version of the system (10.14.5) and downloaded the game via GOG Galaxy. Still not working. I tried also run the game on company's MacBook Pro (Early 2015, i5, 8GB RAM, Iris Graphics 6100, Mojave 10.14.4) and problem is the same - sound in menu, no sound in game.
Post edited May 24, 2019 by bejton
This question / problem has been solved by el_diablo_potatoimage
bejton: Any suggestion what should I do in this case?
Hi bejton,

Thank you for posting. We're aware of this problem and we'll do our best to fix it as soon as possible!

You can use GOG Galaxy rollback feature to manually switch back to version 1.0.2, but please be sure to backup your save files before doing so, because downgrading your save files to the previous version might cause some unintended issues within the game logic.

All best,
Irony Curtain Team
bejton: Any suggestion what should I do in this case?
el_diablo_potato: Hi bejton,

Thank you for posting. We're aware of this problem and we'll do our best to fix it as soon as possible!

You can use GOG Galaxy rollback feature to manually switch back to version 1.0.2, but please be sure to backup your save files before doing so, because downgrading your save files to the previous version might cause some unintended issues within the game logic.

All best,
Irony Curtain Team
Thank for you reply, I'm very glad that you're fixing it so quickly :) I don't even play more than see 1st stage, so backward compatibility with save is not a problem in my case. I don't start at all to be hones. Additional question - if I return to 1.0.2 and you release new version (probably 1.0.4) will my saves from 1.0.2 be working?
bejton: if I return to 1.0.2 and you release new version (probably 1.0.4) will my saves from 1.0.2 be working?
Yes, your save file should work just fine after updating to the latest version :). But be aware that some bug fixes, included with each update, will work only after starting the new game. However, in case of this "no sound" bug you've mentioned, next update should fix this issue for both old and new save files.

All best,
Irony Curtain Team
Version 1.0.4 is live! All sound related issues should be resolved with this update.

Have a great weekend,
Irony Curtain Team
Post edited May 24, 2019 by el_diablo_potato