It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: Here is my reddit guide on how you can get this game running on a modern Windows computer: https://www.reddit.com/user/Xetrem190/comments/d5b8ho/complete_guide_on_getting_interstate_76/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Another user tried to set up a Discord for people that want to play multiplayer in this game here at GOG.com. Since I can't post links because I don't have the rep yet. I will post my invite link to my Discord that never expires. Simply copy and paste the code and you are in. Feel free to talk to me or other users. I am doing this because I do like to play Nitro Pack multiplayer in this game and keeping it alive. See you there :D

Discord Invite Code: yJgGZez

EDIT: For those who got the game and multiplayer up and running. I got a link to a website that currently lists whatever games are online if ther are any. This should be done before you jump ingame. Why? Because as soon as you hit 'Done' on the IP address that you want to join in. The online game you see will only stay visible for less than a minute as soon as it appears. It's not because of the hosts internet connection, it has something to do with the games design as far as I know. In other words, make sure you got your vehicle ready to go as soon as you see that game appear. Otherwise, you have to exit back to the main menu and try to 'Join' the server again.
Post edited October 19, 2019 by Xetrem190
October 18th, 2019 Update: I edited my reddit guide once again. I fixed an issue where if you hosted an online game people weren't able to join your game but yet you could join everyone elses.