It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I read there are/used to be game breaking bugs and other bugs that seriously hurt the enjoyment of the game.
Have they been fixed?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Well, I was considering getting the game now on sale, but since no one gives a crap about replying and I am not talking about customers...I guess I will have to wait for the eventual 95% sale down the line.
Hello.

I read that this game has a small group of developers now. They respond on the forum for the Steam version of this game. Maybe they were saddened by the low number of posts on the GOG forum for this game and rarely check it because they don't expect new posts. They've responded to my messages on the Steam forum and to my emails.

I'll tell you what I noticed after playing.

I played version 1.7 of this game. I haven't ever played a previous version. I enjoyed it, and the small glitches I noticed didn't bother me. Before I played, I noticed messages on the Steam forum mention that the most common glitch that people hate is this: people noticed that a person named "Riebel" didn't have more dialogue to say, even though speaking to him is required to continue the game. The cause of that is that we must speak to him twice during a previous part of the game, but it's not obvious, so leaving that room without speaking to him twice in the previous area will cause him to not continue his dialogue ever again.

So, since I read about that glitch before I started playing this game, I always spoke to Riebel twice, to avoid the possibility that I would miss his dialogue. I mean, every time I spoke to him, and the conversation ended, I started a conversation with him again, just in case he had more to say. The time when we need to speak to him twice is not obvious because he says a sentence like "we'll talk again when we meet at my office", but we must speak to him again right after he says that. People think they must run to his office to speak to him, but that causes the glitch. Just start a conversation with him twice each time and that glitch shouldn't affect you.

Because I avoided that glitch, I don't feel the hatred that other people feel toward this game. I'm glad I bought it. The mild glitches I noticed didn't ruin my enjoyment at all, but maybe you're stricter than me.
Post edited September 06, 2020 by WisePrimate
The Riebel bug is still there (Oct 2020). Uninstalling forever.