It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This joystick doesn't seem to work with I-WAR1.

It is set as the preferred device in control panel.
Smasha: This joystick doesn't seem to work with I-WAR1.

Well, the best thing with I-War is installing V-joy and UJR. Just set virtual joystick as default one and map all the axis to it in UJR. A little bit of trial and error and it works like a charm.
As a proof, with these tools I managed to get my Saitek X52 and Rudder pedals working with I-War.

Keep in mind that I-war 1 is even more hardcore than I-war 2 so it might not be that enjoyable for you.
Post edited August 18, 2014 by PL_Harpoon
Smasha: This joystick doesn't seem to work with I-WAR1.

PL_Harpoon: Well, the best thing with I-War is installing V-joy and UJR. Just set virtual joystick as default one and map all the axis to it in UJR. A little bit of trial and error and it works like a charm.
As a proof, with these tools I managed to get my Saitek X52 and Rudder pedals working with I-War.

Keep in mind that I-war 1 is even more hardcore than I-war 2 so it might not be that enjoyable for you.
Thank you.

VJoy isn't recognising the T16000m.
UJR isn't seeing the joystick either.

Works fine in IW 2.

Thrustmaster control panel works.

Doesn't work in IW 1 and V-Joy is not seeing any movement from the stick.

I do have Pinnacle installed but there aint no profiles and it's a bit finnicky getting it to assign the t16000m axis and buttons,really designed for the xbox 360 gamepad.

NO GO I'm afraid.Stuffing around with all the Exes in the V-Joy folder but none recognise the T16000m.

V-Joy is listed as unspecified in devices.

:-(

Game unplayable.
Post edited August 19, 2014 by Smasha