It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will Il2 Sturmovik 1946 work in Windows 10?
kvwint: Will Il2 Sturmovik 1946 work in Windows 10?
I got it working on Win 7 and Win 10 has a "compatibility mode"
I went ahead and downloaded the game, and it seems to run fine. Did not have to use compatability mode. It runs in Open GL instead of Direct x also.
I just had to replace my pc with XP with a new Win10. IL-2 works fine, but I lost all my controls (joystick, rudder pedals, and throttle). Now I can't get any to work. I've got them calibrated in Win10, but can't get them to work in IL-2. I've got the latest patches with the original 1946.

HELP!
I am running windows 10 home 64 bit ( it just updated to this recently but the problem happened before the update) and have IL2 Sturmovik and the sound just stopped working. Any info. on correcting thi? The controls in the game are locked in the sound settings and won't let me change them.
Thanks
Just bought it on GOG and game does not run on Win 10 .... I run as administrator, tried to use compatibility modes, and change open gl/direct X in Video settings.

Can you help me? Someone with the same issue?
Turn on Dep. for windows essential services only in advanced settings performance tab. That did it for me
smuggly: Turn on Dep. for windows essential services only in advanced settings performance tab. That did it for me
this wont work, this game is lost to time now
smuggly: Turn on Dep. for windows essential services only in advanced settings performance tab. That did it for me
copyableaphid52: this wont work, this game is lost to time now
It works great for me.
I cant understand how, what update of windows 10 are you on?