It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to download Sturmovik, but am not sure whether to go for the Pt 1-3 4.13m or Pt 1-3 4.10m.

Could someone be kind enough to explain the difference, please?

Only interested in single player, no mods, and would like 1920 x 1080 res, but I know that is unlikely.

specs
Win 7
Intel I7 - 4790 3.6 ghz
Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti
8 GB Ram
This question / problem has been solved by EnduringPaperimage
If you're not interested in mods, then go for 4.13 since it'll have the most stock content and updated features. The option to install 4.10 is there mainly for compatibility with older mods since they only work with the version they were made for.

Maybe one reason why you'd want to get 4.10, if not for mods, is for some of the career campaigns; the AI changes in the newer versions are possibly inflating their difficulty. How much exactly, I don't know. But otherwise, go for the most recent version.
EnduringPaper: If you're not interested in mods, then go for 4.13 since it'll have the most stock content and updated features. The option to install 4.10 is there mainly for compatibility with older mods since they only work with the version they were made for.

Maybe one reason why you'd want to get 4.10, if not for mods, is for some of the career campaigns; the AI changes in the newer versions are possibly inflating their difficulty. How much exactly, I don't know. But otherwise, go for the most recent version.
Many Thanks EnduringPaper. I will go for the 4.13 and see how quickly I can crash n burn.