It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As title. Regardless of the settings I choose in "misc settings". I put the switch onto "feet", ie to select imperial units (feet, miles per hour etc) but the game just overides my settings and goes back to metric!
It has never done this before. Though I have vague memories of one of the keys toggling the indicated airspeed through km/h, mph and KIAS. I might find the answer to my own question soon!
Post edited May 29, 2021 by JMayer70
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
JMayer70: As title. Regardless of the settings I choose in "misc settings". I put the switch onto "feet", ie to select imperial units (feet, miles per hour etc) but the game just overides my settings and goes back to metric!
It has never done this before. Though I have vague memories of one of the keys toggling the indicated airspeed through km/h, mph and KIAS. I might find the answer to my own question soon!
Come to the light side.