It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For anyone wanting to know: No problem Installing and running in Win 10 Home 64bit.
Sys: i5-6600 3.3 GHz , ASUS MB VIIII Hero LGA 1151, 8GB DDR4-2666, Geforce GTX 1060, 1TB WD HD, SSD w Win 10 Home 64-bit. TM Cougar HOTAS , CH pedals, Trackir5.

Installed directly to Hard drive . eg C:\ iL2 1946 _NOT C:\ Program files\ iL2 1946. In my case the game's config file had to be tweaked a bit to get the most out of video card but everything running brilliantly. I originally DL v4.10 installed it manually, and have since installed updates to v4.134.

This amazing older sim still being expanded and worked on by a developer approved team.
Online play still going on. Offline very good with lots of missions and campaigns to DL. See and search M4T site for help and sim questions
Post edited August 15, 2018 by Vox_165M
Thanks for sharing your experience with the game.
Vox_165M: For anyone wanting to know: No problem Installing and running in Win 10 Home 64bit.
Sys: i5-6600 3.3 GHz , ASUS MB VIIII Hero LGA 1151, 8GB DDR4-2666, Geforce GTX 1060, 1TB WD HD, SSD w Win 10 Home 64-bit. TM Cougar HOTAS , CH pedals, Trackir5.

Installed directly to Hard drive . eg C:\ iL2 1946 _NOT C:\ Program files\ iL2 1946. In my case the game's config file had to be tweaked a bit to get the most out of video card but everything running brilliantly. I originally DL v4.10 installed it manually, and have since installed updates to v4.134.

This amazing older sim still being expanded and worked on by a developer approved team.
Online play still going on. Offline very good with lots of missions and campaigns to DL. See and search M4T site for help and sim questions
Would you be kind enough to share your config file? My system is very similar and I continue to have problems.

Thanks!