It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i've tried many solutions including .bat files & no cd crack .exe's but nothing worked
im running il-2 1946 on widows 7 64bit, intel i3 2.93ghz cpu with some old ass graphics (sapphire raddeon hd 6650 or something like that)
please help me
Post edited July 03, 2015 by Mehoo0
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Have you tried running it as admin?
Strijkbout: Have you tried running it as admin?
(sorry for the couple day late reply.)
yes i have tried runing in admin and it still wont work.
Mehoo0: i've tried many solutions including .bat files & no cd crack .exe's but nothing worked
im running il-2 1946 on widows 7 64bit, intel i3 2.93ghz cpu with some old ass graphics (sapphire raddeon hd 6650 or something like that)
please help me
Had the same problem on my Win 7 64.

Go to your game folder and find file il2set.exe, there you shold change from default OpenGL to DirectX renderer. You can also max graphics (and sound) settings here but you are limited to 4:3 resolution only. Start the game and if your coursor freezes just Alt+Tab twice, should work. While in game you can change resolution to 16:9 in setup menu.
Post edited April 07, 2017 by zemstafreda
Im having the same issue. However, when I find the .exe file, I cannot seem to find the renderer option. What can I do to get the game to work? Downloaded trough the Galaxy