It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, searched the reference card and manual. But how do I simply restart or EXIT a mission?? Also, why can't I bypass the opening movie by pressing Esc?? Am I missing something here? I'm using Win10 Home.
Post edited August 06, 2017 by jeronimo42
I don't remember the command to skip the intro, but you can disable the intro by going in conf.ini and set "Intro=0" under [game].

As for escape not working, I don't know. Only thing I can think of is in Users/doe/settings.ini, if there's "Escape=deactivate" anywhere in there (I guess it should be under [HotKey orders] but I don't know if it's only for the orders menu.) If that's not the problem, then I don't think I can help you any further.
Thank you for your response. "Escape=deactivate" was in my settings file and I changed it to "activate". However I tried it out and now the escape key has the same function as the tab key (wingman orders). How do I actually just end a mission and go back to the main screen?
EnduringPaper: I don't remember the command to skip the intro, but you can disable the intro by going in conf.ini and set "Intro=0" under [game].

As for escape not working, I don't know. Only thing I can think of is in Users/doe/settings.ini, if there's "Escape=deactivate" anywhere in there (I guess it should be under [HotKey orders] but I don't know if it's only for the orders menu.) If that's not the problem, then I don't think I can help you any further.
Post edited August 08, 2017 by jeronimo42
I think it should be "deactivate" in the settings file, as it is so for me. However I discovered it should be "activate" in the conf.ini under [HotKey gui]. Maybe it's somehow missing from your conf file, or assigned to something else?

You could also verify if perhaps you have accidentally assigned the escape key to another control? ...Well I guess it is assigned to bring up the orders comms now that you have changed it in the settings files, if you didn't change it back haha.

Now that I think of it, I sometimes have a problem where the mouse is not responding in the game (usually from having focus on another window as the game starts). Perhaps you're experiencing something similar with the escape key? Try to alt-tab out of the game (and I suppose press escape once while tabbed out of the game, for good measure) then return in the game and see if it works.

I hope any of these solutions work out for you.
"deactivate" in the settings file, and "activate" in the conf.ini is how my settings were and the escape key is not working. What's strange is that the escape key works in the Main Menu, but not in a mission. Any other suggestions?
EnduringPaper: I think it should be "deactivate" in the settings file, as it is so for me. However I discovered it should be "activate" in the conf.ini under [HotKey gui]. Maybe it's somehow missing from your conf file, or assigned to something else?

You could also verify if perhaps you have accidentally assigned the escape key to another control? ...Well I guess it is assigned to bring up the orders comms now that you have changed it in the settings files, if you didn't change it back haha.

Now that I think of it, I sometimes have a problem where the mouse is not responding in the game (usually from having focus on another window as the game starts). Perhaps you're experiencing something similar with the escape key? Try to alt-tab out of the game (and I suppose press escape once while tabbed out of the game, for good measure) then return in the game and see if it works.

I hope any of these solutions work out for you.
Hi All,

Just wanted to update this ticket. I contacted support and they were able to solve my issue. The fix was to re-install the game as an Administrator (run as Administrator). After doing that my escape key is now working in the game.