It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can you turn this free DLC off? It is called "Allowance" and it isn't in DLC list. It makes me feel like I cheated a bit.
Add DLC001=0 to the end of the Neptune.ini.

For more information, read this.

Neptune.ini should be located in "C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Idea Factory International, Inc\Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1"
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Unkalibriert
Unkalibriert: Add DLC001=0 to the end of the Neptune.ini.

Neptune.ini should be located in "C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Idea Factory International, Inc\Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1"
Thanks a LOT, it worked!

"[DLC]" line is also needed in file though.
Thanks for pointing this out. I agree with Sarisio - getting some cosmetic items is nice, but getting actuall advantage, even if you can just grind it - no thanks. Maybe when I'm board and start over again. :P
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Bethezer
Unkalibriert:
Just BTW - maybe make a special topic about it and ask Judas to sticky it? I think there would be a few people here who would turn of some dlcs.
Hmmm i'd say lower to 30,000 rather than 0. Namely there's a few accessories you could use that help, and not having to grind quests so much. Namely the life bangle which either adds 2000 life or doubles your life. It greatly simplifies accidental death when your hp is lower at early levels.

Beyond that, if you really don't want the 100,000, you could instead purchase the clothing options which are mostly cosmetic, each are 5,000 or higher...
Unkalibriert: Add DLC001=0 to the end of the Neptune.ini.

Sarisio: Thanks a LOT, it worked!

"[DLC]" line is also needed in file though.
For me, it only worked when it was the first thing under [DLC]. I guess it scans for modifiers in order.
When I played the game first time it had this DLC activated. I must say, that 100,000 credits was nowhere after one hour playtime. XD
Well... it can really be quickly spend, so I'm not suprised.
Bethezer: Well... it can really be quickly spend, so I'm not suprised.
Yeah, some SP Charges to maintain the damage tank and you already lost every single credits of yours. :P