It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I opted to post this here as going through the Support forum would require me to include a copy of my system information file, which includes copies of my recent logs and a pretty extensive list of installed software. I thought this to be invasive and unnecessary.

When trying to launch the game I get an error stating that the file is corrupt and should be sent to the Trash.

When opening up the package contents of the game and running the game by navigating to the contents->resources->game folder, it runs fine.
kromnal: I opted to post this here as going through the Support forum would require me to include a copy of my system information file, which includes copies of my recent logs and a pretty extensive list of installed software. I thought this to be invasive and unnecessary.
Think to attach an empty text file? Of course it would be useful to Support to include your basic system info. Feel free to redact parts of the report you are uncomfortable with.
Hi there,

I am running OS X 10.10.5 and I had the same problem.

I removed the extended attribute com.apple.quarantine from the folder 'Human\ Resource\ Machine.app' and I'm good to go... maybe this will also be working out for you?!

<Terminal>: xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Human\ Resource\ Machine.app
... if you "installed" the app into the default folder.

Kind regards,

Carsten
kromnal: I opted to post this here as going through the Support forum would require me to include a copy of my system information file, which includes copies of my recent logs and a pretty extensive list of installed software. I thought this to be invasive and unnecessary.

When trying to launch the game I get an error stating that the file is corrupt and should be sent to the Trash.

When opening up the package contents of the game and running the game by navigating to the contents->resources->game folder, it runs fine.
Could you try the game again? The developers have sent us an updated version of the game for Windows and Mac so perhaps this issue is solved now?
Sennanio: Hi there,

I am running OS X 10.10.5 and I had the same problem.

I removed the extended attribute com.apple.quarantine from the folder 'Human\ Resource\ Machine.app' and I'm good to go... maybe this will also be working out for you?!

<Terminal>: xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Human\ Resource\ Machine.app
... if you "installed" the app into the default folder.

Kind regards,

Carsten
Thanks for the idea, but that solution didn't work for me.

JudasIscariot: Could you try the game again? The developers have sent us an updated version of the game for Windows and Mac so perhaps this issue is solved now?
Yep, I reinstalled the game (with GalaxyClient this time) and it seems to work as intended. Thank you. :)
Post edited December 16, 2015 by kromnal