It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded new Windows installers and a new Linux deb/tar.gz combo that will update your game to version 1.03. Please download the necessary file in order to get the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changelog:

1.03a:

[PC] Fixed a new issue that popped up with 1.03 causing some players to experience frequent crashes.

1.03:

[PC] Fixed a number of issues preventing some players from starting the game.
[PC/Mac/Linux] Fixed a potential crash that was likely to occur when switching between different rooms and menus
[PC/Mac/Linux] Fixed 100RPM dog bug.
[PC/Mac/Linux] Improved AI behaviour around doors and sharp corners
[PC/Mac/Linux] Fixed two softlocks in 'First Trial'
[PC/Mac/Linux] Achievements unlocked in-game but not on Steam should now pop up once you start the game.
[PC/Mac/Linux] Prevented players from accessing the bus causing a crash from the first floor in some intro scenes.
[PC/Mac/Linux] Added progress indicators for Karma, Genocide and Percussive Maintenence achievements.
[Linux]32-bit version added

We're still waiting for the updated Mac version to arrive and when it does we'll get it out ASAP to everyone :)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited March 20, 2015 by JudasIscariot
caaaan't wait for mac updaaatee!(
iluvya: caaaan't wait for mac updaaatee!(
We can't either :(
Oh good, they fixed the Dog bug. Not that harmful but so common I couldn't believe it got into the final. :/
Yes! Finally I can play it on Linux! :D
Guys, its just not funny anymore. I bought a game and still can's play it...
Any news from the mac version? It has been a week since the linux and windows version were updated.
gabor.papp: Any news from the mac version? It has been a week since the linux and windows version were updated.
Seriously, it's now been 5 days since this question was asked. It's very frustrating not being able to play something you've bought.
gabor.papp: Any news from the mac version? It has been a week since the linux and windows version were updated.
neonmonk: Seriously, it's now been 5 days since this question was asked. It's very frustrating not being able to play something you've bought.
I can imagine how frustrating this must be. The thing is: I don't think GOG can do much about it. They cannot fix the game nor can they make the developer fix it. I would strongly suggest contacting Dennaton yourself. Fill their mailboxes!
Post edited April 01, 2015 by zicodxx
check your account for hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_2.2.0.7.dmg :) Sorry it took so long :/
JudasIscariot: check your account for hotline_miami_2_wrong_number_2.2.0.7.dmg :) Sorry it took so long :/
great! thanks!

[edit:} still crashes at the end of Dead Ahead :(
Post edited April 02, 2015 by gabor.papp
they must be kidding...
it still crashes after "Dead ahead"...
Hey.

Well, update 2.2 still crashed at the end of chapter 11 on Mac. Maybe it's a good idea to send messages to the developer ;)
macgwadky: Maybe it's a good idea to send messages to the developer ;)
I could not find their e-mail, but there's an online form to submit crash reports: https://t.co/SC2GG8abDY