It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey there, just a suggestion.

I am using the 360 controller without any problems, works fine and all, but what kills it is that the analogue stick is basically just dumbed down to 8 directions, making it a D-Pad, and that throws me off. I died a few times because of this; thinking I was moving up but was going at an angle because of no feedback on the screen. You cannot assign the D-Pad to move which makes it even more annoying.

So what I am trying to say is that make the game support the analogue stick, meaning the ability to move at all 360° degrees, and speed depending on how much you push the stick, OR if that cannot be implemented, get a small arrow around the character that shows the left stick's position so you know if you are about to go in a different direction than the one you intended to go.

Because this game is kind of a twin-stick shooter I prefer the game pad, but I really don't like the movement.

Anyone else would like this to happen or am I asking too much?