It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I haven't had any luck with this game in the past, but the recent update on Manjaro made the installation smooth.
The Lutris installer works just fine. It runs 60fps with a few FPS dips here and there to 40ish, rarely 20ish FPS.
I assume this is the result of recent Mesa, VKD3D and Wine updates.

Specs:
---------
Manjaro Linux
Lutris: 0.5.10.1-2 with Wine 7.2 fshack version, VKD3D 1.10L
Kernel: 5.10 x86_64
Mesa: 22.0.3-1
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core
AMD Radeon RX 5700, Driver: amdgpu
Display 1920x1080~60Hz
SSD drive
amirdizdarevic: I haven't had any luck with this game in the past, but the recent update on Manjaro made the installation smooth.
The Lutris installer works just fine. It runs 60fps with a few FPS dips here and there to 40ish, rarely 20ish FPS.
I assume this is the result of recent Mesa, VKD3D and Wine updates.

Specs:
---------
Manjaro Linux
Lutris: 0.5.10.1-2 with Wine 7.2 fshack version, VKD3D 1.10L
Kernel: 5.10 x86_64
Mesa: 22.0.3-1
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core
AMD Radeon RX 5700, Driver: amdgpu
Display 1920x1080~60Hz
SSD drive
Thank you for the information, I should have checked the forums last month when it was on sale. I wish listed it,. Now waiting for next time it goes on sale.
JoeAboveAverage: Thank you for the information, I should have checked the forums last month when it was on sale. I wish listed it,. Now waiting for next time it goes on sale.
The game has high production values and it's fun at first. Might get a bit tedious towards the end like a lot of open world games with lots to do. Story is OK. The lore is very interesting.
I am running it too on Manjaro & Lutris.
But I have some audio issues.
In some cut scenes (maybe 20 to 30% of them) I have no audio.
Other cut scenes work fine.

Specs:
lutris-0.5.12
6.1.1-1-MANJARO
cpu: amd 5900X
gpu: amd RX 408
display: 2560x1080
Trying to get it working on Linux Mint with heroic.

Get to see the intro, then it locks up.

Edit: not sure why, probably more recent version of proton, but it works fine now,
Post edited May 24, 2023 by emphyrio
I try to run it via heroic game launcher with opensuse aeon. What are the required settings? All games from my library are running well. But horizon zero dawn is not starting at all.