It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the title says, i finish the game months ago at 96%. I wanted to give it a rest and after a while I formatted my PC. Now, I want to reach that 100%, but when i downloaded, installed and open it I had no save file.

Is there a way to recover it?

GOG Galaxy does have a Cloud Save system, doesn't it?

Please help, and thanks in advance
This question / problem has been solved by MarkoH01image
Chaki7: As the title says, i finish the game months ago at 96%. I wanted to give it a rest and after a while I formatted my PC. Now, I want to reach that 100%, but when i downloaded, installed and open it I had no save file.

Sadly enough, if you formatted your PC then there's probably no way to reliably recover that save. Cloud saving has been introduced now, but wouldn't have been available a few months back when you last played it.

On the upside, there's a new update out now so there's more content to explore again, if that's any consolation.
Chaki7: As the title says, i finish the game months ago at 96%. I wanted to give it a rest and after a while I formatted my PC. Now, I want to reach that 100%, but when i downloaded, installed and open it I had no save file.

I don't know exactly when you last played the game and therefore don't know if cloud saving was already available then. However if there IS a savegame stored in the cloud you can also find it in Galaxy by clicking "More" and the "Backup and copys" where you can find cloud saves backup to download if they were stored then.

Fortuk: Sadly enough, if you formatted your PC then there's probably no way to reliably recover that save. Cloud saving has been introduced now, but wouldn't have been available a few months back when you last played it.

On the upside, there's a new update out now so there's more content to explore again, if that's any consolation.
Thanks for the reply i couldn't find a way to recover it, but it's an excellent game so i will finish it again. Just to enjoy it.

Thanks

MarkoH01: I don't know exactly when you last played the game and therefore don't know if cloud saving was already available then. However if there IS a savegame stored in the cloud you can also find it in Galaxy by clicking "More" and the "Backup and copys" where you can find cloud saves backup to download if they were stored then.
I'll mark this as a solution because that's where i'd find it if i had one jajaja but sadly i don't, i guess the Cloud saving wasn't introduced back then.

Thanks for the reply anyways!
Post edited November 12, 2017 by Chaki7
Fortuk: Sadly enough, if you formatted your PC then there's probably no way to reliably recover that save. Cloud saving has been introduced now, but wouldn't have been available a few months back when you last played it.

Chaki7: Thanks for the reply i couldn't find a way to recover it, but it's an excellent game so i will finish it again. Just to enjoy it.

Thanks
MarkoH01: I don't know exactly when you last played the game and therefore don't know if cloud saving was already available then. However if there IS a savegame stored in the cloud you can also find it in Galaxy by clicking "More" and the "Backup and copys" where you can find cloud saves backup to download if they were stored then.
Chaki7: I'll mark this as a solution because that's where i'd find it if i had one jajaja but sadly i don't, i guess the Cloud saving wasn't introduced back then.

If you want, I could send you my 99% completed savefile. Just say a word.
Chaki7: Thanks for the reply i couldn't find a way to recover it, but it's an excellent game so i will finish it again. Just to enjoy it.

Thanks

I'll mark this as a solution because that's where i'd find it if i had one jajaja but sadly i don't, i guess the Cloud saving wasn't introduced back then.

MarkoH01: If you want, I could send you my 99% completed savefile. Just say a word.
Wow Thanks! But now i want to play it again, just for the sake of it you know. Thanks for the helpfull hand, appreciate ya!
MarkoH01: If you want, I could send you my 99% completed savefile. Just say a word.
Chaki7: Wow Thanks! But now i want to play it again, just for the sake of it you know. Thanks for the helpfull hand, appreciate ya!
You're welcome :) With all the additional content regarding the gameplay as well I am sure you will have even more fun than the first time. Have fun.