It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LAUNCHER

- Monitor dropdown detects monitors correctly
- Added Graphics Adapter selection to launcher so players can explicitly select their GPU

GAME

- Fixed various crashes throughout the game
- Adjusted save states on various events to avoid blocked save games
- Added blocking volumes in various places to prevent players from getting stuck
- Adjusted death planes in various places to make sure players die when they are supposed to
- Adjusted collision in various places so players can no longer walk through things they should not
- Fixed places where music was not playing in the world
- Invisible robot in water dungeon no longer invisible
- Menu UI easier to navigate with gamepad

Note: Issues reported with Nvidia 10-Series graphics devices have been inconsistent and difficult to track down. If you have one of these cards, please try the latest patch. If you are still having trouble, see our Performance troubleshooting KB article and if that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact us at support@runicgames.com with specific additional information.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by PrimeDirective
Thanks! The game is much more stable now. I can actually play again!
Settings cranked, 1440p ultrawide, everything looks gorgious.
Where do I download the patch? It's not on the donwload section of classic or galaxy installers.
DanMiam: Where do I download the patch? It's not on the donwload section of classic or galaxy installers.
You can grab it through GOG Galaxy right now. The standalone installers typically take a few more days to get the update.