im with windows 7 i dont get it when i open -- Turn windows features On and Off --
Then you might not even have DirectX 9.0c itself, of which DirectPlay is just one part of.
* Download DirectX 9.0c redistributable from June 2010
from Microsoft’s official website.
* Run directx_Jun2010_redist.exe.
* Follow the instructions on the screen. This setup will extract the necessary files to the folder of your choosing.
* Once the setup closes, open the folder to which you extracted the files.
* Run DXSETUP.exe as administrator and follow the instructions on the screen.
* Restart your computer.
* (Optional) Remove the folder with the extracted installation files if you wish to conserve space. This is perfectly harmless, as the files have been installed in the proper system folders.