It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The changelog says there is supposed to be Patch 1.01.1 that was released 18th august but there is no such patch in the download section.

Only files there are the game download that is version 1.01 and the update patch version 1.01
This question / problem has been solved by eisberg77image
That is weird. I use GoG Galaxy and my game was auto-updated(I set it that way) to V1.01.1. So GoG does have that update, just not as a separate download. Perhaps the developers did not create an executable patch for it, and only did GoG Galaxy patching.
eisberg77: That is weird. I use GoG Galaxy and my game was auto-updated(I set it that way) to V1.01.1. So GoG does have that update, just not as a separate download. Perhaps the developers did not create an executable patch for it, and only did GoG Galaxy patching.
I think it's GOG staff who packs all the executables. I'm not sure tho, i could be wrong.
Well they're basically saying screw all the customers who don't want to use our totally "optional" Galaxy client.
eisberg77: That is weird. I use GoG Galaxy and my game was auto-updated(I set it that way) to V1.01.1. So GoG does have that update, just not as a separate download. Perhaps the developers did not create an executable patch for it, and only did GoG Galaxy patching.
RevengeofthePlaya: I think it's GOG staff who packs all the executables. I'm not sure tho, i could be wrong.
Well they're basically saying screw all the customers who don't want to use our totally "optional" Galaxy client.
No, the executables are made by the developers, GoG doesn't make them.
RevengeofthePlaya: I think it's GOG staff who packs all the executables. I'm not sure tho, i could be wrong.
eisberg77: No, the executables are made by the developers, GoG doesn't make them.
Ok. I stand corrected. Thanks for the replies.
So how to obtain a patch if I dont use galaxy ?
V6ix: So how to obtain a patch if I dont use galaxy ?
I suggest updating to 1.02. There's an offline patch for 1.02 and the full install version is 1.02.