Changelog for Update 1.1 (added 26 November 2015):
- Fixed AI behavior in evaluating flanking movement and range.
- Decreased point-blank range to 4, increased AI avoidance area around player characters to 5 (reaction shot range +1).
- AI now will not move directly into the point-blank range of players also when out of combat (like roaming).
- Fixed a glitch in AI movement rules which would bring it into point-blank attack range.
- Minor pathfinding fix for specific tactical situations.
- Adjusted difficulty during the optional Mexican Town fight (As Good As Dead scenario)
- Adjusting the mining/prospecting mechanic for difficulty and clarity (will take effect upon scenario restart).
- Fixed credits display issue.
- Friday restored.
- Preparing ground foe UI fixes for resolutions above Full HD in 1.2 patch.
- Addressed the issue of characters shooting through the floor in certain cases.
- Fixed target selection with LMB on targets which are 'sensed' and in field of fire.
- Fixed no fade-in when returning to the strategic in the first scenario.
Changelog for update 1.2 (added 10 December 2015):
- UI should now work correctly in all resolutions above Full HD.
- We're looking into the possibility of fully supporting nonstandard screen ratios and will keep you posted.
- Fixed: an enemy brought down to 0 HP with the Barrage ability sometimes remains alive.
- Fixed: having Old Man Murray join the fight in the optional rescue mission would sometimes lock the game.
- Fixed: desynchronized animation of using dynamic cover objects while the character is already 'sticking' to it.
- Fixed: missing localization on one of the buttons.
- Fixed: an erratic notification of a wound turning into a scar on a character from a different Scenario.
- Stability tweaks.
- Further difficulty adjustments based on your feedback.
- Movement path helper now changes color depending on the number of Action Points needed to reach a given location.
- The available ammo counter has been changed to be more clear and easy to read.
- Fixed: Florence no longer trolls players by joining the search party looking for her.
- Mac: jury-rigged fix: disabled a plugin causing the game to crash to black screen for some players upon starting missions. It should solve issues for now but we'll refine the solution further in 1.3.
Changelog for update 1.3 (added 11 December 2015):
- Fixed: blocker in the 'Meteor Crash Zone' location in the 'Method in Madness' scenario.
- Fixed: pressing ability hotkeys during the tutorial no longer causes a block.
- Fixed: some weapon stats no longer display incorrectly in stores
- Improved: various UI rendering tweaks for various screen resolutions.
- Fixed: text in Options menu scales correctly after resolution change.
- Improved: cursor indicator for the Move order changes depending on the 1AP or 2AP cost. - Fixed: killing Diego before being told to do so no longer creates a blocker.
Changelog for update 1.4 (added 04 March 2016):
This update is REQUIRED in order to make use of the Scars of Freedom DLC.
- Added the Gameplay Mods feature, i.e. ten new features modifying some of the rules established in Hard West, such as disabling reaction shots from enemies, forcing AI to use a wider array of abilities more frequently etc.
- Gameplay mods are only available for the vanilla game and cannot be used in the expansion.
- Added the missing Straight Flush hand.
- Added a new graphics option: Water reflections.
- Added an additional highlight to the tile, from which a usable object will be used, when hovering the cursor over said object.
- Improved dynamic cover cursors for more clarity.
- Fixed a rare issue where saved games could be corrupted.
- Fixed an issue where the XBOX 360 wireless controller would not be recognized by the game on a Mac.
- Fixed an issue in which the barter screen would not appear.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to open a world map location after loading the game from the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where game completion achievements would not be unlocked correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which decomposing bodies would not disappear when the camera changed elevation to a lower one, than the body.
- A Matter of Time: fixed problems related to purchasing the Laxative Potion (different price + money is subtracted correctly)
- Improved ability balance.
- Increased Fate Trader item prices.
- Fixed some missing GUI text in the French localization.
- Fixed a bunch of erroneous gamepad controls descriptions.
- Fixed several typos across game text.
- Fixed wording on certain achievements.
- Improved the credits section to prevent ugly line breaks.
- Made the face in the Cracked Skull icon to be a little more serious.
- Fixed a couple of minor texture glitches.
Changelog for update 1.4.1 (added 09 March 2016):
- Enemies will now use abilities even more frequently while “Enemy Abilities” are enabled.
- Fixed a misleading caption in the Options screen (regarding Worldmap decor).
Changelog for update 1.4.2 (added 16 March 2016):
- The game should no longer freeze during the last mission of Scars of Freedom, if you lost at least one of Gorman’s party members before the midpoint of the mission.
- In Scars of Freedom, you should no longer be unable to buy a body part during the first part of the world map due to running out of Ether.
- The game should no longer lock up on the title screen, when trying to load last checkpoint, when last checkpoint is from the DLC, and the DLC had already been uninstalled.
- Fixed a minor graphical glitch on the last mission of the DLC.
- The “Squishy Posse” gameplay mod should now be correctly disabled when Combat Injuries are disabled.
- In Scars of Freedom, entering shops no longer increases your posse’s Decay rating.
- Phineas is no longer Essential during the last mission of Scars of Freedom.