It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The store page makes it sound like it's just the base game. Thank you.
Veloxi: The store page makes it sound like it's just the base game. Thank you.
Interested in knowing this too.

I am hopeful its Islands and Ice included - if you look at the screenshot of the theatres of war, the Island and Ice regions are there as selectable (the red rectangles).

Fingers crossed its confirmed - that would make it an instant buy for me!
So I bought it and I can't download it either via Galaxy or the website itself. Fantastic.
Okay, it does have all four theaters, so the expansion is included. The documentation for the expansion isn't included.

It also comes with pre-filled pilots.
Veloxi: Okay, it does have all four theaters, so the expansion is included. The documentation for the expansion isn't included.

It also comes with pre-filled pilots.
Thank you for confirming that - I've now added it to my library too !

EDIT: It appears there's no manual or copy protection codes for Islands and Ice.

Will need to ensure its actually playable !!!

EDIT 2: Was able to launch the game in Antartica campaign (so the expansion) and whilst its only a single data point, the copy protection code was prompted from the sheet, so maybe its luck as to which code you get, or maybe its only taking codes from the copy protection sheet in the game.

So cautiously optimistic its all good !
Post edited February 15, 2024 by Daisy339