It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When i try run the game on Ubuntu 20.03 with "start.sh" show this message:
---
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open iris (search paths /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: iris
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open iris (search paths /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: iris
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast (search paths /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/dri:\$${ORIGIN}/dri:/usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
Major opcode of failed request: 152 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
Serial number of failed request: 101
Current serial number in output stream: 100
---
How i fixed?
I've got the same error on Dell XPS 15 9500 running Ubuntu 20.04 with Bumblebee.

The walkaround (not really a solution) was to run the game via nVidia, by using

`optirun ./start.sh`.

I could do that, since I'm running the Bumblebee. Perhaps the game as it is now is not compatible with the built-in Intel GPU and must be played on a discrete GPU.

I hope the issue would get solved one day.
Actually, the problem is solved already on this forum forum/grim_fandango_remastered/anyone_has_run_this_on_linux
(sorry, I can't post links here)
Just run the game off the game/bin folder, by

cd game/bin
./GrimFandango

HTH,

Adam
I had similar problem with radeon driver. It is caused by outdated libstdc++ library.

To solve the issue remove libstdc++.so.6 and libstdc++.so.6.0.18 from
( game directory ) ./game/bin/i386/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/

P.S. Happy New Year! ;)