It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,
I cant play with my husband anymore, because he got the Steam version and they released a small patch (8.6 Mb) for Grim Dawn yesterday and now we cant play in local Lan anymore.The versions are now incompatible... When does GoG release the small Patch that comes yesterday?. Last time we played Friday after 1.0.1.0 was finally released on GOG...
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
0-Master: Hi there,
I cant play with my husband anymore, because he got the Steam version and they released a small patch (8.6 Mb) for Grim Dawn yesterday and now we cant play in local Lan anymore.The versions are now incompatible... When does GoG release the small Patch that comes yesterday?. Last time we played Friday after 1.0.1.0 was finally released on GOG...
also waiting for it , but as long as u are waiting for the hotfix u can make a rollback to 1.0.0.9 , while deactivating automatically patch in the options of grim dawn
0-Master: Hi there,
Awolsome: also waiting for it , but as long as u are waiting for the hotfix u can make a rollback to 1.0.0.9 , while deactivating automatically patch in the options of grim dawn
Can't roll back to 1.0.0.9 if you've run 1.0.1.0, because your character save file would have been updated. If you roll back to 1.0.0.9, you'd have to make new characters.
We solved this problem with a workaround. My husband located the about 20 Files which was patched on the Steam version (Date-Time) and copied them to to the gog version (made backup of the original files first for sure :-))
except the game.dll, game.exe (it contains a steam login in this version) and engine.dll...
After that operation Lan-Gaming worked again, no complaints about different Versions, no crashes, played 3 hours until now.
We are lucky that version is not checked via the game.exe. We think its connected with database.arz in the database folder. which also was updated.

The Idea to roll back the versions is not possible in Steam. The automatic Update cant be shut off either...