It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

soothD: LoL, it's time to read up some guide on GOG :D. So if I install this Galaxy app it automatically upgrades my games, is that right?
One more question, should I buy all listed Grim Dawn stuff, loyalist pack and DLCs to get latest patch via Galaxy?
If you dont mind using a Client, you can use Galaxy, it will automatically keep your games up to date and offer some other features.
If you dont like clients, you can download Offline Installers and use them, but have to do everything on your own and it takes some time updating.

For newest patch you dont need any DL, but would get all gamerelevant DLCs, which are Ashes of Malmouth, Crucible and Forgotten Gods, The Loyalist packs are if oyu like to support the devs, they offer little game content except mostly cosmetics and the wisp pet.
soothD: LoL, it's time to read up some guide on GOG :D. So if I install this Galaxy app it automatically upgrades my games, is that right?
One more question, should I buy all listed Grim Dawn stuff, loyalist pack and DLCs to get latest patch via Galaxy?
hohiro: If you dont mind using a Client, you can use Galaxy, it will automatically keep your games up to date and offer some other features.
If you dont like clients, you can download Offline Installers and use them, but have to do everything on your own and it takes some time updating.

For newest patch you dont need any DL, but would get all gamerelevant DLCs, which are Ashes of Malmouth, Crucible and Forgotten Gods, The Loyalist packs are if oyu like to support the devs, they offer little game content except mostly cosmetics and the wisp pet.
Thank you!
soothD: Thank you!
To add a bit about the DLCs:

Ashes expands the main story and for e adds most for its value.
Forgotten Gods gives kinda new Story in another world and is second in value.
Crucible offers arenas to fight in there for grinding items and exp.

Still consider all of them very much worth the price and consider GD a very food game ... maybe sometimes a bit tooo many options and a bit overwhelming, but yet great fun.
soothD: Thank you!
hohiro: To add a bit about the DLCs:

Ashes expands the main story and for e adds most for its value.
Forgotten Gods gives kinda new Story in another world and is second in value.
Crucible offers arenas to fight in there for grinding items and exp.

Still consider all of them very much worth the price and consider GD a very food game ... maybe sometimes a bit tooo many options and a bit overwhelming, but yet great fun.
Great info, many thanks!
1.7 patch is out if you download game with gog galaxy!!! Can play big content right now! I just tried.
The patch is now available for download!