It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello !

Noob question, maybe...

After downloading the last patch, the GOG patcher does not update the game, the patcher screen says : "This patch does not support your version of the game please download new installer".
Well, I just checked, my game is version 1.0.0.3. I always used GOG to update it... Strange thing, I tried to re-download the last patch (the 1.0.0.3, GOG patcher 2.3.0.8.), and the size it is not the same, and the message is the same as above... Download language are the same (english), and file destination as well... The game also is always in the same place...

I truly hope I will not have to download the entire Grim Dawn installer, as my internet connection is a really, really poor one, 3GB to download will not allow me to play until late this night...
Please help, I am waiting for this update so much !!
Thanks !
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Works now, after a reinstall and update through Galaxy.
Post edited June 09, 2016 by Greystoke.890