It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-version-1-1-6-0/96515
Only patch notes available? Where is the download link for 1.1.6.0? Latest patch in offline backup list is 1.1.5.2 Hotfix 2. Will I have to download a whole new 8 GB game file just to update? I hope not.
Give it a couple of days? Although one would rather have this before the weekend.
But the other languages??
Post edited February 28, 2020 by AdamWarlock
Is that 17 Mb file patch valid for both the main game and DLC's?
AdamWarlock: But the other languages??
As usual you need to wait for the various translations to be done by their communities and uploaded. Though they get the new info a few days before a patch release, they're doing them in their spare time so not always possible to have them ready immediately a patch goes live.
NuWorld: Is that 17 Mb file patch valid for both the main game and DLC's?
It seems so though that's a lot smaller than the Steam patch we playtested. But yes will be for both base and expansions.
Post edited February 29, 2020 by MedeaFleecestealer
Thanks. I noticed before that GoG always has smaller patch files.
AdamWarlock: But the other languages??
MedeaFleecestealer: As usual you need to wait for the various translations to be done by their communities and uploaded. Though they get the new info a few days before a patch release, they're doing them in their spare time so not always possible to have them ready immediately a patch goes live.
NuWorld: Is that 17 Mb file patch valid for both the main game and DLC's?
MedeaFleecestealer: It seems so though that's a lot smaller than the Steam patch we playtested. But yes will be for both base and expansions.
Hope.
Thank you
MedeaFleecestealer: As usual you need to wait for the various translations to be done by their communities and uploaded. Though they get the new info a few days before a patch release, they're doing them in their spare time so not always possible to have them ready immediately a patch goes live.

It seems so though that's a lot smaller than the Steam patch we playtested. But yes will be for both base and expansions.
AdamWarlock: Hope.
Thank you
Unfortunately the patch is only for base game. I noticed devotions not updated (Quill, Dying God), lots of items with old stats. To update AoM and FG you need to download full installers, beyond stupid.
Hello.
Today I bought the Ashes of Malmouth DLC and wanted to start my second run with a necromancer build.
I´m Level 6 now and wanted to choose the first class but can´t pick the necromancer or the inquisitioner because the classes are not in the list.

I downloaded the game and the DLC and did a restart on my PC and GoG but it´s still not working…. -.-

Please help. :(

Greetings,

Joanne (WaldWaechterin)
AdamWarlock: Hope.
Thank you
NuWorld: Unfortunately the patch is only for base game. I noticed devotions not updated (Quill, Dying God), lots of items with old stats. To update AoM and FG you need to download full installers, beyond stupid.
Seems there may be a problem with the patches. Crate will be contacting GOG about them this week.
WaldWaechterin: Hello.
Today I bought the Ashes of Malmouth DLC and wanted to start my second run with a necromancer build.
I´m Level 6 now and wanted to choose the first class but can´t pick the necromancer or the inquisitioner because the classes are not in the list.

I downloaded the game and the DLC and did a restart on my PC and GoG but it´s still not working…. -.-

Greetings,

Joanne (WaldWaechterin)
Try verifying the game files. If you use Galaxy then choose More, Manage Installation then Verify/Repair.
Post edited March 01, 2020 by MedeaFleecestealer
WaldWaechterin: Hello.

Greetings,

Joanne (WaldWaechterin)
Just curious, are you using Galaxy or the offline installer files? I personally only use the offline files to install manually.

If you are using the offline installer, I did something silly and didn't realize it right away. Seems I downloaded the AOM DLC on my Windows 10 OS but never copied it over to my Windows 7 OS to install it! lol

Anyway, if you don't see the scary but pretty looking lady hunter on the home screen. You likely don't have it installed yet.

If it's anything else, then I have no clue. :)

Also, I did a fresh install of base game and AOM to ensure both were same version. Just make sure you don't delete your save folder during uninstall and may want to make a backup copy of it prior to doing so just in case. My save location path was in "Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn".

It's also never a bad idea to make backups of your save folder from time to time. Never know what happens and I've learned that the hard way lol.
Post edited March 01, 2020 by gog2002x