It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, when I booted up GD patched to 1.0.2.1 I noticed a very weird problem:

I've got a strange kind of input delay. Sometimes my character won't stop attacking for several seconds or use a skill somewhat later. It seems especially to happen when I keep the Shift key pressed to move items or keep attacking without moving. When I drop items in my stash I get an ever increasing delay between clicking (plus shift) items and them actually moving to my stash/inventory. Never had this problem before and it's super annoying. I had no such problems when playing with 1.0.2.0. It pretty much renders the game being unplayable in many situations as I'm often unable to move away from enemies or use a potion.

As I'm using GOG Galaxy I managed to rollback the game to version 1.0.2.0. The issue appears to be gone. If I'm moving dozens of items between inventory and my stash the can be a slight input delay sometimes at some point. When using 1.0.2.1 this delay can be felt immediately and and it keeps growing massively which each item being moved. The input delay issues during fights are also gone. So, after further experiments (tried downgrading the graphics driver) I think I have found the cause for the input delay:
It's caused by the GOG Galaxy overlay. Disabling it fixed the problem for me. Still, it is strange that this problem does not exist in version 1.0.2.0.

Reported the bugs in the bug sections/trackers of GOG Galaxy and Grim Dawn:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57217
http://mantis.gog.com/view.php?id=5351

Does anyone else have this problem?
Post edited October 17, 2017 by ShadowOwl
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
yes, I have the same problem:
when I hold the right mouse button to cast repeatedly (that aether nova from Arcanist) for 2 seconds,
and then release it,
then (left)click somewhere else to run away (Lmousebutton = move only),
...my char stands at least another second, still casting some more novas,
and then finally moves away, nearly dead.

(I hope my description is understandable.)

Sorry, but the game is unplayable with this spellcasting and runaway delay. Please fix.
Yeah, played today and the input lag was crazy
Dunno if this is the same, but after installing the Ashes of Malmouth DLC, the game randomly freezes. Pretty frustrating when playing hardcore. Launching the game outside Galaxy doesn't help.
Bluemagic0317: when I hold the right mouse button to cast repeatedly (that aether nova from Arcanist) for 2 seconds,
and then release it,
then (left)click somewhere else to run away (Lmousebutton = move only),
...my char stands at least another second, still casting some more novas,
and then finally moves away, nearly dead.
Same for me
Noticed a major frame hit since installing this DLC,patching needed.
Dunno if this is the same, but after installing the Ashes of Malmouth DLC, the game randomly freezes. Pretty frustrating when playing hardcore. Launching the game outside Galaxy doesn't help.
Problem gone for whatever reason. The game run pretty smooth now!

KasperHviid: Problem gone for whatever reason. The game run pretty smooth now!
I've noticed certain areas on the map are fine, and others lag. Must be something with the lighting. Seems like the game needs a little optimizing since the update. It used to run fine on "Very high" for me.
Oh shit, i'm not the only one! Disabling GOG Galaxy helped, thanks for investigating this!