It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the title says, the installer of the main game seems to be corrupt. I just downloaded it twice (classic installer through browser) but no luck. DLCs seem to work... well, naturally, since the main game isn't installed, they don't get very far but at least they start up. Anybody else having this problem?
Dillerkind: As the title says, the installer of the main game seems to be corrupt. I just downloaded it twice (classic installer through browser) but no luck. DLCs seem to work... well, naturally, since the main game isn't installed, they don't get very far but at least they start up. Anybody else having this problem?
Wide issue that was known by me since the update launched on Friday. I let a blue know and he contacted technical support. Unfortunately, the techs didn't get around to fixing the installer before GOG closed for the weekend. A new installer will most likely be issued within the next 24-48 hours.
EnforcerSunWoo: Wide issue that was known by me since the update launched on Friday. I let a blue know and he contacted technical support. Unfortunately, the techs didn't get around to fixing the installer before GOG closed for the weekend. A new installer will most likely be issued within the next 24-48 hours.
I see. Thanks for the info.

[edit]
Redownloaded earlier and everything's working fine now.
Post edited March 06, 2018 by Dillerkind