It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've tried to update through GOG but game stays on 1.1.7.0. Is there a delay for updates becoming available in GOG?
Yes, GOG has to do it's thing before the patch becomes available.
Last time update happened almost the same time as steam version and now this delay sucks as it's another day without any information when it will drop on GOG.
Nothing the devs can do about that and GOG just releases it without saying when it's coming. Maybe we'll get it Monday or Tuesday.
It should comes from the devs, as the patch is still not on Galaxy. Or Galaxy has a big problem and is being corrected...
It's even not virus fault, as dev explained it changes nothing for them.
So I guess Crate used Steam release as a continued beta for the patch.
Or, I see Steam edit of 12 june, so maybe 7.1 has just been released and yes it should come after weekend.
I say that, but I can wait.
Post edited June 14, 2020 by ERISS
Well, 1.1.7.1 wasn't that big a patch so maybe it's something the devs can't do unless it's a certain size.

And yes, hotfix went up just before the weekend and GOG don't seem to do any stuff with patches over a weekend.
I told my friend to get the game on GOG since it was on sale and there's crossplay between pc storefronts. The difference between platforms disrupted the weekend plans of 4 people. I guess I've learned my lesson.
Just had Zantai post this over on the GD forum.

"Quick update for GOG users:

Unfortunately as of this morning, v1.1.7.1 is still not working on GOG. It appears to be a GOG Galaxy issue.

The build is on the servers, if you uninstall the game and just do a fresh instal of v1.1.7.1, it will work. However, if you have v1.1.7.0 installed and try to update to v1.1.7.1, the installation will fail to copy/move/instal a GOG .dll file.

GOG is able to repro it and they are working on a solution, but until they resolve it, the only workaround for GOG users is a clean full installation. Don’t think forcing every GOG user to reinstall is a good solution, so hopefully they will have something for us soon.

We’ll update you guys when this is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience."
MedeaFleecestealer: Just had Zantai post this over on the GD forum.

"Quick update for GOG users:

Unfortunately as of this morning, v1.1.7.1 is still not working on GOG. It appears to be a GOG Galaxy issue.

The build is on the servers, if you uninstall the game and just do a fresh instal of v1.1.7.1, it will work. However, if you have v1.1.7.0 installed and try to update to v1.1.7.1, the installation will fail to copy/move/instal a GOG .dll file.

GOG is able to repro it and they are working on a solution, but until they resolve it, the only workaround for GOG users is a clean full installation. Don’t think forcing every GOG user to reinstall is a good solution, so hopefully they will have something for us soon.

We’ll update you guys when this is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Just tried it, but new install just gives me 1.1.7.0 again.
reinstalling does not work either, just tried it ...... he installs 1.1.7.0 again
there is no way to select 1.1.7.1 for a new installation and the automatic installation will install 1.1.7.0 again ........... what a ...
Post edited June 15, 2020 by Grunzn
This is pretty annoying! How difficult is it to push a new version that small. There is just no people to push the button.
Yeah, just something we're going to have to wait on GOG to fix darn it.
Definitely won't be buying games on GOG after this. Ridiculous.
zakfu: Definitely won't be buying games on GOG after this. Ridiculous.
It's really not acceptable, like others, I'm having issues playing online with friends who bought theirs from Steam.

When the update does come, will it just update it by itself or do you have to trigger it to look for an update?
zakfu: Definitely won't be buying games on GOG after this. Ridiculous.
cellisimo: It's really not acceptable, like others, I'm having issues playing online with friends who bought theirs from Steam.

When the update does come, will it just update it by itself or do you have to trigger it to look for an update?
If you use Galaxy it works automatically.