It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings,

I know that there are many threads which may answer these questions, though sometimes there is different information and sometimes recommendations fail to work.

I am trying to run G1 & G2 on a current and powerful system in the best and most enjoyable way possible. I have tried Spine though there are some issues. I tried using Union, but it CTD or gives an access violation. I don't "need" texture packs, but I am open to trying them if I can easily revert.

I am running latest Windows 10 on a Ryzen 5900x with a 6900XT and 32 GB RAM. What files and in what order do I need to download/install? I have a 4k TV so I can run the games in 1080 and up to 4k.

I am also seeking upscaled U.I. and videos. I tried using the clockwork dx11 patch, but it crashes with some form of dx error whenever I reload a game, forcing me to restart.

Any recommendations on files/patches/mods/load and install order to get these two games working on my system will be greatly appreaciated!

Scythifuge
Maybe try vodoo.

I can not send any links so search on youtube:

dgVoodoo Guide - Run Old game in New windows PC

from the channel CognectiveRealm