It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i see, there is a new version (2.1.0.13) for giana sisters available. but i only can find an installer, but no patch?
is it possible to update the game or do we have to reinstall it with the new version?
honx: i see, there is a new version (2.1.0.13) for giana sisters available. but i only can find an installer, but no patch?
is it possible to update the game or do we have to reinstall it with the new version?
You have to reinstall.
Hi,

I bought this game yesterday and installed it for the first time. On my GOG game shelf, it tells me that the installer I'm downloading is for version 2.1.0, but when I launch the game, it says 1.1.2 in the corner.

Can anyone confirm that they have 2.1.0 running?
Kondratev: Hi,

I bought this game yesterday and installed it for the first time. On my GOG game shelf, it tells me that the installer I'm downloading is for version 2.1.0, but when I launch the game, it says 1.1.2 in the corner.

Can anyone confirm that they have 2.1.0 running?
GOG hasa different system naming patches than the way the game itself tracks versions. So you should be fine.