It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just stumbled over the VRGIN.Template v1.1 mod, which enables GoaT to run in VR, if it had the proper Unity version.

The last known version to work with that mod is 7.08.
On steam I found an instruction how do download that old version using a console command, but that does not work for us GOG users, as we dont own the steam license for that game.

On GOG the oldest version i can find is 7.43, which cannot be properly patched.

I do not want to download hacked versions of the game. Is there any known workaround how GOG users can roll back to 7.08?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
+1
GrumpyElk: I just stumbled over the VRGIN.Template v1.1 mod, which enables GoaT to run in VR, if it had the proper Unity version.

The last known version to work with that mod is 7.08.
On steam I found an instruction how do download that old version using a console command, but that does not work for us GOG users, as we dont own the steam license for that game.

On GOG the oldest version i can find is 7.43, which cannot be properly patched.

I do not want to download hacked versions of the game. Is there any known workaround how GOG users can roll back to 7.08?
try contacting support (fifth button along the top ) they might be able to help

alternativly someone here might have an earlier version (not sure on how you could legaly do that, i'e prove you own it yad yada )
then you would have to find your saves and back them up (usually a good idea anyway incase of harddrive crashes )
afaik you will need to have hidden files showing (theirs tutorials on that everywhere on the net )

here's where my saves are C:\Users\jdave\Documents\My Games\Ghost of a Tale
on win 7 64 bit