It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This happens unexpected during launch, konfiguration, gameplay, runnings, dialogs and so on. You never know when but it is freezing for shure. After one freeze it can take hours till the next one or it can also happen short time afterwards. Most of the time there are not more than 2 or 3 freezes per day but they are always there. I didn´t have them before update 6.60.
The game is also always stuttering during runnings from time to time. When Tilo is running or walking, he always gets stuck for a millisecond and sometimes turns to another direction than you want when you play with keyboard and mouse.
All the big and important bugs are fixed now in my opinion (including framedrops), it´s a pitty that the price for that is a unstable game and i hope that the devs will be able to even fix that.