It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since a week i can not login and use what i paid for and the support just ignores my 2 tickets i opened for it.

This is the last game i bought on here and want a refund.

Why to buy something on gog if i can not play it and they dont care?
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Provided that you replied to the automated e-mail, you will receive a response eventually. My support response time has been 5 weeks for the most part. Hopefully you opened separate tickets for different issues, since opening duplicates does nothing but clog up the overloaded support system even further (and it sometimes confuses support agents too).

If you're trying to play InfraSpace but you can't log into GOG Galaxy, consider getting the offline installer and playing it that way. The game doesn't have achievements (at least not yet), so you'd only miss out on playtime tracking.

For the issue of not being able to login itself, double-check that GOG Galaxy has Internet access through your firewall. There are many executables scattered throughout C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy and C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\
If that's not the source of the problem, you can try a clean install. Uninstall, then move %LocalAppData%\GOG.com to another location for safekeeping, then install from the full installer.
Post edited November 02, 2021 by Ice_Mage
Looks like you are not alone....worked no problem for more then a year, but now can't even install games.
Europe server problem? They fkd up a Galaxy release?